3/4" Water Meter Coupling, LEAD FREE Brass, Swivel Nut x 3/4" PEX Tubing Barb
- One meter coupling
- For 5/8" x 3/4" Water Meter or Full 3/4" Water Meters
- (Does not fit 5/8" x 1/2" meter)
- Lead-Free Brass (meets new January 2014 lead-free requirements of SDWA and NSF-61G/NSF-372)
- Female Swivel Coupling nut for 3/4" AWWA Meter threads (1-1/4" O.D. Meter Thread measurement) on meter side
- 3/4" PEX Tubing Connection Barb
- PEX tubing is slid over the brass barb and secured with standard PEX tubing rings, crimps or clamps (not included)
- Coupling nut has drilled holes for tamper seal wire
- Includes rubber meter gasket
- Also for connecting Phyn Plus smart water assistant + shutoff To PEX tubing.
This listing is for ONE meter coupling. You will usually need two couplings for installing a meter. Often the utility side will be standard pipe thread, and the home side will be PEX. If your other side is not PEX, we also have couplings with female pipe thread ends, compression ends, and angled meter couplings.
Lead-free Compliance - Please note that the USA Safe Water Drinking Act was revised as of January 4, 2014 reducing the legally allowable amount of lead content for plumbing items used for drinking water or other human consumption in all US States. This item meets all requirements and conforms to NSF-61G/NSF-372 requirements as "lead-free". It is now illegal to use the older leaded brass and your local inspectors may reject those items or you may be be subject to legal liability. Lead-free products should be clearly marked as "lead-free", "No-lead", "NL", or "NSF-61G" if compliant. Some foreign or individual sellers may still be unknowingly selling old or imported non-compliant products without this disclosure. This message is to help USA buyers with their due diligence in buying approved products.
We Also Recommend