Snooper Mini Indoor Gas Leak Detector for Methane Propane, or Hydrogen
Please contact us to Purchase,
or for a Quotation, or Demonstration.
Gas leak detector for leak detection in indoor gas installations
The SNOOPER mini is a robust gas leak detector and is suitable for checking accessible gas lines for external leak tightness. Leaks are determined based on detection at connection points, e.g. fittings, flanges, threaded connections and gas regulator fittings The gas concentration is displayed in the ppm range. House lead-ins and concealed gas lines in enclosed spaces at air outlets can also be checked.
- Two device versions: SNOOPER mini > with flexible swan neck (length: 22 cm) and SNOOPER mini H > with hand sensor (spiral cord, handle, flexible swan neck)
- Devices available for methane, propane and hydrogen
- Replaceable sensor filter
- Very fast start-up time
- Audible signal: concentration-dependent and deactivation option
- LCD display illuminated during operation
- High performance, low price
- Literature Link (PDF)
- Regular case holds and protects the Snooper Mini
- Hard Case is a rugged custom foam lined case that will hold the Snooper Mini and the test kit
- Filters are sold in packages of 20 as a consumable product to be changed as they get dirty.
Authorized distributor for Ohio and Michigan. For other states please see the sewerin.com website for the distributor for your state.
We Also Recommend