64 Seconds WaterPoint PLD Wireless Pipeline Leak Detector Kit
Please contact us for Pricing Options,
a Quotation, or Demonstration.
Precision Leak Detector / Locator
WaterPoint PLD is a uniquely designed, ultra sensitive listening device used to detect water leaks throughout the water distribution system. The PLD records and analyzes sounds from underground pipelines using the WaterPoint Network App for iPad or the WaterPoint PLD App for iPod touch or iPhone. Dynamic, high resolution audio processing allows mobile users to discover and pinpoint leaks faster and easier than ever before.
Works with Apple IOS devices: iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. Use ones you already own, can be included with the kit or purchased separately
- Wireless Connectivity - Wireless radio connection between Apple device and Leak Sensor - No wires to break or false noise from wind.
- Easy FREE app updates - App is updated from the Apple App Store - Your software is never out of date.
- Apple Sound Quality - This device leverage the high quality sound and sound processing capabilities of Apple IOS devices for precise leak noise filtering and detection.
- Non-Dedicated Device - Your iPhone or iPad can be used or any other purposes since the software is just a mobile app.
- Easy to use - The app is only two screens One is the listening interface, the other the setup.
- Automatic Filters - Three Noise filters optimized for Direct Contact, Ground Listening, or Plastic Pipe.
- Hearing Protection - Automatic volume control and filtering of loud noises
- Magnetic base - Sticks to hydrants, valves, valve keys for positive leak noise detection.
- GIS Upgrade Compatibility - When used with the WaterPoint Network GIS/Asset Management app, leak noise can recorded to GIS Assets for future reference, leak history, asset management, leak mapping, and distribution system leak surveys. WaterPoint Network is a separately priced mobile cloud GIS mapping, work order, and asset management app.
- Mobile Apple IOS device - Use your existing IOS device, or get a new iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. The device does not need to be dedicated to the locator. Hardware upgrades are easier and cheaper using high quality consumer based electronics.
Contact us for current pricing, quotes, and demonstrations.
This item is available from us only in Ohio and Michigan.
For other locations, please visit the sixtyfourseconds.com website to find your local representative.
We Also Recommend
64 Seconds WaterPoint Network - iPad or iPhone based GIS and Asset Management App