Universal Touch Read Visual Water Meter Reader with Memory MP-70101C- MP-70101D
Kemp Meek Manufacturing Universal Pistol Grip Visual Touch Pad Meter Reader
This reader can read most brands meter touchpads, display the reading and serial number on the screen. With compatible handheld meter readers and an optional cable, you can read from the handheld or send the reading to third party meter reading software in the handheld computer. if you intend to use with a handheld, call us for compatibility and communications cable options.
STAND ALONE READERS WITH MEMORY
These two models have internal memory to record and store up to 800 meter readings with serial numbers. It includes a cable and software to download the data to PC Software for export to .CSV file to open in Excel or export to third party billing software.
- Compact pistol grip model with memory and PC Software (for wall mounted touchpads in easy reach)
- Model with Extension wand with memory and PC Software (for reading meter pit touchpads without bending over or for reaching over shrubs and bushes)
- Automatic meter recognition on every interrogation
- No operator switch setting required
- operates "stand-alone" or with most handheld computers (extra data communications cable required for use with handheld computers, call with brand name/model number for special order of cables)
- Supports multiple handheld computer communications protocols
- Supports command reads (handheld program control)
- Up to 12 digit serial number, up to 8 digit reading
- User friendly, ergonomic design
- Ruggedized, durable, light weight construction
- Dual microprocessors dramatically increase speed of operation
- Displays battery status
- No licensing required
- Internal memory to store up to 800 meter readings and serial numbers
- Windows PC software to import export meter reading data files.
- Includes Reader, 110v wall charger, serial data cable, PC Software
- Requires standard 9 pin serial port. If your computer only has USB ports, you will need a serial to USB converter cable (not included)
- Download Data Sheet
Includes simple Windows Software for file import export
Item may be special order if not shown as in stock. For special orders, please allow 2-4 weeks delivery.
Compatibility Note: This works with most industry standard induction touch read pad meters including Sensus, Neptune, Hersey/Mueller, Master Meter 2G, Badger, ABB/Amco/Elster, and others . However, it will NOT work with touch systems using the Badger model HRE Encoder.
We Also Recommend
Kamstrup FlowIQ 3101 Ultrasonic Flanged Water Meter, 1-1/2" US Gallon, Stainless Steel body