fits heavy hex nuts on 3/4″ bolts, used on 4″ thru 24″ Mechanical Joints.
Trumbull Angle Ratchet Wrench Set for Waterworks Fittings 1-1/4" & 1-1/6"
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE ANGLE
- Double Socket Waterworks Ratchet Wrench
- for Waterworks Mechanical Joint Fittings, Flange Bolts, Meters, Repair Clamps, Couplings etc.ADJUSTABLE HANDLE Double Side Wrench
- One 1-1/4” x 1-1/16” pivot handle wrenchTrumbull’s heavy-duty ADJUSTABLE ANGLE HANDLE Double Socket Ratchet Wrenches can tighten nuts on long bolts or all-thread rod without bottoming out and have a simple lever-operated reverse feature. To assure long service life and reliable operation, clean & oil mechanism regularly. See photos for chart of typical waterworks bolt sizes. A tool every waterworks operator, Commercial Plumber, and waterline installation contractor should have.
- Heavy-duty double socket incorporates a through design which can tighten nuts on long bolts or all-thread rod without bottoming out.
- Double socket permits use on either 5/8″ or 3/4″ Heavy Hex Nuts without changing sockets. Also eliminates common misplacement of loose sockets and introduction of dirt into the mechanism while changing sockets in the field.
- Mechanism design allows short stroke operation.
- Heavy-duty ratchet mechanism is lubricated and enclosed in a sealed ductile iron casting to prevent debris from jamming.
- Wrench is painted black and is 16″ O.A.L.
- Painted black.
fits heavy hex nuts on 5/8″ blots used on clamps, couplings, saddles and 3″ Mechanical Joints
We Also Recommend