Locking Cast Iron Valve Box Lids For Water Main Valves
LOCKING VALVE BOX LIDS
Locking Lids discourage unauthorized access to valve boxes, noisy loose fitting valve box lids, or lids that get knocked out with traffic. Tightening the standard brass pentagon screw causes the jaws to expand bearing against inside of valve box.
Inside dimensions of valve boxes will vary by manufacturer. If lid is not tight enough, flip the wedge for a tighter fit.
Lids are marked "WATER" on top and fit most standard 5-1/4" valve boxes. These are heavy duty cast iron with brass pentagon operating nut and tightening bolt.
- Discourage Unauthorized Access
- Provides tight fit for odd size, broken, or ill fitting valve boxes
- Prevent lids being knocked out in traffic and vehicle damager or personal injury in that event
- Stop complaints of noisy loose valve boxes.
- Reduce chances of theft from scrappers.
We Also Recommend