Debris Cap for Water or Gas Valve Boxes with Lock Bracket
Keep your valve boxes clean!
Lock out Unauthorized Users!
The Lockable Debris Cap inserts into valve box tops below the lid. the wheel tightens it in place and the rubber seal keeps dirt, debris, silt, sand, and salt from dropping into the bottom of the valve box. Save time, labor, and money cleaning out valve boxes whether with a vac truck, valve box spoons, or augers. With the cap, dirt and debris stays in the top where it is easy to remove with the cap. Locks and tags are not included. 3M Locating coils are an add-on option.
This is a a lockable version for lock-out tag-out safety practices or anti-tamper.
Contact us for pricing and other options.
Sold in Cartons of 20 units units.
- Model DC457 - Fits a SLIP/SCREW type wall 6 1/4" - 6 7/8" ID
(Fits most common top sections)
- Model DC455 - Fits a SLIP/SCREW type wall 5" - 5 1/2" ID
(Fits most common bottom sections)
- Model DC456 - Fits a SLIP/SCREW type wall 5 7/8" - 6 1/4" ID
Contact us for information, current pricing, and minimum order quantities on these additional models. Some are special order sizes from made to order at the factory.
- DC400: Fits smooth-wall 4" ID
- DC425: Fits smooth-wall 4¼" ID
- DC450: Fits smooth-wall 4½" ID (Adjustable round contact pads)
- DC4X5: Fits smooth or screw type 5-5½" ID (Adjustable vertical contact pads)
- DC500: Fits smooth-wall 5¼" ID
- DC500(M): Fits smooth-wall 4 7/8- 5 1/8" ID
- DC5X7: Fits nominal 7" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
- DC825: Fits nominal 8" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
- DC100: Fits nominal 10" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
- DC120: Fits nominal 12" ID (Adjustable contact pads)
Contact us if you need this product for other size valve boxes by special order.
We Also Recommend