3/4" Compression Water Meter Coupling, LEAD FREE brass, Swivel nut x CTS Compression
- One meter coupling
- For 5/8" x 3/4" Water Meter or Full 3/4" Water Meters
- (Does not fit 5/8" x 1/2" meter)
- Lead-Free Brass (meets new January 2014 lead-free requirements of SDWA and NSF-61G)
- Female Swivel Coupling nut for 3/4" AWWA Meter threads (1-1/4" O.D. Meter Thread measurement) on meter side
- 3/4" CTS (Copper Tube Size) Compression fitting plumbing side (.875" O.D.)
- The Compression nut on the plumbing side easily slips over 3/4" copper tubing or copper tubing size plastic tubing when loose. When tightened down, the ring inside will grip the pipe for a secure fit, and the compression will seal the internal gasket. You MUST de-burr the tubing end before using or it may damage the gasket seal. Items damaged from improper use are not returnable.
- Coupling nut has drilled holes for tamper seal wire
- Includes rubber meter gasket
This listing is for ONE meter coupling. You will usually need two for installing a meter.
Water Meter Sizing FAQ
Lead-free Compliance - Please note that the USA Safe Water Drinking Act was revised as of January 4, 2014 reducing the legally allowable amount of lead content for plumbing items used for drinking water or other human consumption in all US States. This item meets all requirements and conforms to NSF-61G requirements as "lead-free". It is now illegal to use the older leaded brass and your local inspectors may reject those items or you may be be subject to legal liability. Lead-free products should be clearly marked as "lead-free", "No-lead", "NL", or "NSF-61G" if compliant. Some foreign or individual sellers may still be unknowingly selling old or imported non-compliant products without this disclosure. This message is to help USA buyers with their due diligence in buying approved products.
We Also Recommend