(6) Nicor Type A Water Meter Box Cover, 12.25" Polymer Lid, fits 11.25" ID Ring
==> BOXED LOT Quantity of 6 lids <==
Nicor Meter Box Cover
Round Top Lid for iron meter pit ring
for water meters in underground pits
With "Type-A" lids, the top lip of the lid sits INSIDE THE LIP of the iron ring.. If your existing ring on top of the ring edges, it is a C or X style lid and you need to see our other listings. See drawing in photos, or contact us before buying if unsure of lid type needed.
Replaces metal top lids - Iron A style ring not included.
For replacement of existing lids for better radio reading, upgrading pits, or replacing broken lids.
- Approximate Measurements
- Outer Diameter of top - 12-1/4"
- Inner Diameter (bottom) - 10-3/4"
- Thickness of top lip/flange 11/16"
- Overall Thickness - 1-3/8"
- Polymer lid
- Radio Transparent for Automatic Meter Reading Transmitters
- Won't Rust
- No Iron scrap value to attract theft
- Light weight for shipping
- Strong H20 traffic rating safe for driveways, sidewalks and lawn vehicles
- Brass Pentagon lock nut and plastic underside worm gear
Many under-lid mounting options and brackets for most AMR/AMI radio transmitters or antennas
- Aclara - Preformed screw holes for mounting MIU (no mounting bracket needed)
- Badger Orion transmitter and Kamstrup antenna - Has 1.75" threaded hold for directing attachment of MIU (no mounting bracket needed)
- U-bracket mount available separately for standard 1.75" hole mounts. One or two brackets can be installed in preformed slots
- Includes Sensus, Neptune, Badger, and other MIU's that mount through a 1.75" - 2" hole.
- Special Itron compatible bracket available separately for mounting 60w and 100w ERT's and Master Meter 3G XTR's
- Special brackets available custom made for Hersey/Mueller Hot Rod and MiNet transmitters (special order - contact us)
- U-bracket shown in photos is available as an option and not included.
Quantity Purchases - This is a BOXED LOT OF 6 LIDS. For smaller amounts, see other listings. Please contact us for quantities of 24 or more
We Also Recommend