BioControl 2 - Biogas Control and Monitoring
Please contact us for Pricing Options,
a Quotation, or Demonstration.
Switch to automated process optimization and control
The Multitec® BioControl is a unique measuring system comprising a fixed stationary unit and a mobile gas measuring device. It is used in small to medium-sized biogas plants, landfills, wastewater treatment plants and composting plants.
The stationary BioControl 2 automatically monitors and records the gas quality continuously and conveniently at a maximum of two measurement locations. The mobile gas measuring device, either the Multitec® 540 or the Multitec® 545, can also be used to manually calculate measurement values anywhere in a plant. Simply remove it from its docking station and connect it to a measurement location. When it is replaced in the docking station, the protocols are sent to the BioControl 2 and displayed.
With its two fixed measurement inputs, the BioControl 2 meets all the main measuring demands of small to medium-sized plants. For example, it can continuously and reliably monitor the gas quality at the motor and the raw gas composition. The user can individually configure the BioControl 2 to the relevant area of application and demands. The measurement locations and cycles, save intervals, limits and alarm thresholds can be customised according to the application.
The BioControl 2 is non-wearing and low maintenance. It is calibrated and adjusted automatically with test gas (optional). The Multitec® 540 / Multitec® 545 can be easily removed from the docking station and easily posted or transported for servicing.
The Multitec® BioControl system is user-friendly and can be customised to the operator’s needs; it also offers all the necessary standard functions and a high level of safety. The combination of stationary base unit and mobile gas measuring device thus offers a cost-effective and easy switch to automated process optimisation and control.
Advantages of the Multitec® BioControl system
- Large, state-of-the-art 4.3” colour touchscreen: easy user-defined settings, language selection
- Flexible configuration to individual requirements: measurement locations/cylces, save intervals, limits, alarm thresholds
- User settings can be restored from first day of use (saved on USB stick)
- Safe, reliable measuring results thanks to self-tests during operation
- Sturdy and durable: all relevant components resistant to aggressive gases
- Autonomous and regular saving of all measurement values and settings on USB stick; no data loss, no manual protocols, seamless documentation
- Comprehensive service: stationary unit largely maintenance-free; fast, first-class support thanks to customer-friendly remote maintenance and diagnostics – anywhere in the world by internet; simple automatic calibration and adjustment using test gas (optional)
We server only Ohio and Michigan for Sewerin Products.
We Also Recommend