EX-TEC PM 4 - Gas detection, gas warning and gas concentration measuring device
Please contact us for Pricing Options,
a Quotation, or Demonstration.
Gas detection, gas warning and gas concentration measuring device for working in the ppm, LEL and vol.% ranges.
The EX-TEC PM4 is a measuring device for gas detection in the ppm range, gas warning in the LEL range and gas concentration measurement in the vol.% range.
- Simple operator guidance using selections from DVGW applications (German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water)
- Large, illuminated LCD display
- Self-test on start-up
- Easy operation using three keys
- Visual and audible alarms
- Adjustable alarm thresholds for each gas and measuring range
- Temperature compensated sensors
- Function menu for individual device configuration (PIN code protected)
- Gas database with calibration for methane and other gases, e.g. propane, butane, hexane, nonane, hydrogen, kerosene
- Adjustable test gas concentration
- Passive explosion protection:
EC type-examination certificate in accordance with ATEX 100a, guideline 94/9/EG
Certificate no.: TÜV 09 ATEX 555077 X
Identification: II2G Ex d e ib IIb T4
- Active explosion protection:
Function safety test in the "Warning" mode for methane (CH4), propane (C3H8) and nonane (C9H20)
Certificate: BVS 09 ATEX G 002 X
We represent Sewerin products in Ohio and Michigan
We Also Recommend