EX-TEC GM 4 - Gas warning and gas measuring instrument for detecting toxic and flammable gases and oxygen
Please contact us to Purchase,
or for a Quotation, or Demonstration.
Gas warning and gas measuring instrument for detecting toxic and flammable gases and oxygen
The ideal measuring device for gas and water suppliers, fire brigades, sewage plants, landfills, biogas plants and the chemical industry.
The EX-TEC GM 4 is the perfect partner for both leak detection in pipelines and monitoring the atmospheric air as well as for measuring gases to monitor chemical or biological processes.
- Modular device design, basic device without pump (diffusion device) or with integrated pump
- Electrochemical sensors
- User can exchange sensors
- Power supplied by any commercial rechargeable or disposable AA batteries
- Large, illuminated LCD display
- Self-test on start-up
- Easy operation using three keys
- Internal data memory (PC readout possible)
- Visual and audible alarms
- Adjustable alarm thresholds
- Temperature compensated sensors
- User menu
- Function menu for individual device configuration (PIN code protected)
- Adjustable test gas concentration
We Also Recommend
Pkg/100, 3/4" x 1/8" Neoprene Rubber Water Meter Gasket, for 5/8" x 3/4", or 3/4" water meters