Kamstrup FlowIQ 2100 Ultrasonic Water Meter, 5/8" x 1/2", Polymer body
Please contact us to Purchase,
or for a Quotation, or Demonstration.
If you are in Ohio and interested in utility, commercial, or submetering, please contact us. We can quote and design AMR and AMI meter reading systems, remote , reading, or provide reading devices and software.
- Available for shipment to Ohio only
- Solid state - no moving parts
- LCD digital readout
- 5/8" x 1/2" size (5/8" flow capacity, 1/2" AWWA thread)
- Standard 7-1/2" lay length
- US Gallons or Cubic Foot Registration
- Fiber reinforced Polymer body
- Can be installed horizontal or vertical
- Normal Flow range 0.1 to 25 GPM
- Low Flow recording starts at .015 GPM!
- High accuracy at all flow rates.
- Very High accuracy at low flow rates not possible with a mechanical meter.
- 20 year battery life.
- Kamstrup AMR/AMI Radio Read capability with Kamstrup USB Reader or Kamstrup READy AMR system.
TERRITORY NOTE: This item is not available for purchase online. We can only supply Kamstrup products for shipment to Ohio. Please call for quantity pricing, variants, accessories, demonstrations, or AMR/AMI quotations.
Ships UPS ground only per FAA/DOT regulations.
Uses standard AWWA 3/4" METER thread meter couplings. ( Not included - available in our other listings)
We Also Recommend