Kamstrup FlowIQ 2100 Ultrasonic Water Meter, 5/8" x 1/2", Polymer body
Kamstrup FlowIQ 2100
Ultrasonic Water Meter
If you are in Ohio and interested in utility, commercial, or submetering, please contact us. We can quote and design AMR and AMI meter reading systems, remote , reading, or provide reading devices and software.
- Available for shipment to Ohio only
- Solid state - no moving parts
- LCD digital readout
- 5/8" x 1/2" size (5/8" flow capacity, 1/2" AWWA thread)
- Standard 7-1/2" lay length
- US Gallons or Cubic Foot Registration
- Fiber reinforced Polymer body
- Can be installed horizontal or vertical
- Normal Flow range 0.1 to 25 GPM
- Low Flow recording starts at .015 GPM!
- High accuracy at all flow rates.
- Very High accuracy at low flow rates not possible with a mechanical meter.
- 20 year battery life.
- Kamstrup AMR/AMI Radio Read capability with Kamstrup USB Reader or Kamstrup READy AMR system.
TERRITORY NOTE: This item is not available for purchase online. We can only supply Kamstrup products for shipment to Ohio. Please call for quantity pricing, variants, accessories, demonstrations, or AMR/AMI quotations.
Ships UPS ground only per FAA/DOT regulations.
Uses standard AWWA 3/4" METER thread meter couplings. ( Not included - available in our other listings)
We Also Recommend