Nicor Type A Water Meter Box Cover, 12.25" Polymer Lid, fits 11.25" ID Ring
Nicor Meter Box Cover
Round Top Lid for iron meter pit ring
for water meters in underground pits
With "Type-A" lids, the top lip of the lid sits INSIDE THE LIP of the iron ring.. If your existing ring on top of the ring edges, it is a C or X style lid and you need to see our other listings. See drawing in photos, or contact us before buying if unsure of lid type needed.
Replaces metal top lids - Iron A style ring not included.
For replacement of existing lids for better radio reading, upgrading pits, or replacing broken lids.
- Approximate Measurements
- Outer Diameter of top - 12-1/4"
- Inner Diameter (bottom) - 10-3/4"
- Thickness of top lip/flange 11/16"
- Overall Thickness - 1-3/8"
- Polymer lid
- Radio Transparent for Automatic Meter Reading Transmitters
- Won't Rust
- No Iron scrap value to attract theft
- Light weight for shipping
- Strong H20 traffic rating safe for driveways, sidewalks and lawn vehicles
- Brass Pentagon lock nut and plastic underside worm gear
Many under-lid mounting options and brackets for most AMR/AMI radio transmitters or antennas
- Aclara - Preformed screw holes for mounting MIU (no mounting bracket needed)
- Badger Orion transmitter and Kamstrup antenna - Has 1.75" threaded hold for directing attachment of MIU (no mounting bracket needed)
- U-bracket mount available separately for standard 1.75" hole mounts. One or two brackets can be installed in preformed slots
- Includes Sensus, Neptune, Badger, and other MIU's that mount through a 1.75" - 2" hole.
- Special Itron compatible bracket available separately for mounting 60w and 100w ERT's and Master Meter 3G XTR's
- Special brackets available custom made for Hersey/Mueller Hot Rod and MiNet transmitters (special order - contact us)
- U-bracket shown in photos is available as an option and not included.
Quantity Purchases - See other listings for box quantities of 6 units
We Also Recommend