Sewerin SeCorr 08 - Water Leak Noise Correlator Kit (USED)
SeCorr 08 Water Line Leak Correlator
Correlator for the computer-assisted detection of leaks
We have ONE used sales demo unit for sale. Sale restricted to shipping or delivery in Ohio or Michigan only. This is a working sales demonstration unit. We have a set of hydrophones for this unit sold separately as well for correlation of leaks on plastic pipe between two fire hydrants. Please contact us for details or a demonstration. Original price new was $11,484.
Unlike electro-acoustic leak detection in water pipes, correlators work independently of the volume of the leak noises. This means that the intensity of the ambient noise barely affects the measuring procedure.
Successful correlation is therefore even possible during the day on busy roads when electro-acoustic measurement is not an option.
Even factors such as laying depth, surface, type of ground or ambient interference, for example wind or rain, do not affect the accuracy of the measuring result.
Nor do the hearing and experience of the user determine the success of the leak detection operation. The technical possibilities of the user-friendly correlator alone determine the quality of the measuring result.
SeCorr® 08 is a handy and lightweight correlator for effortless work and listening to signals on the receiver – suitable for use in all weather.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handling
- Easy to use thanks to rotary pulse encoder and membrane keypad
- Can be switched to single channel radio if a transmitter fails
- Coherence analysis with frequency recommendation for optimal filter setting – ensures clear illustration of the leak position
- Radio reception over more than 2000 m per channel
- Measuring assistant for everyday situations
- High resolution graphic display
- PC communication software for printing out and recording measurements
- High performance transmission path (500 mW) with optimal selectivity
- Weight: approx. 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 12.5 x 18 x 6.5 cm
- Operating time: approx. eight hours
- Can Optionally be used with Hydrophones to better find leaks on plastic pipe (sold separately)
Note: The video below shows the same leak correlation functions, but without the ground microphone of the AC06
This item ships ONLY to Ohio and Michigan customers. Please visit sewerin.com to find the local distributor for other states.
We Also Recommend