Sewerin SeCorr 300 - Fully Digital Water Leak Noise Correlator - Pro Kit
SeCorr 300 - Fully Digital Water Leak Correlator
Professional PC correlation - perfect results with completely digital technology
With the SeCorr® 300, completely digital signal processing and transmission by and large eliminates the interference which so often causes problems in conventional correlators.
The digital radio eradicates the notorious hissing in transmission paths. Even the narrow bandwidth of analogue modules no longer poses a restriction. The noises recorded from the leak are already digitized in the microphone thus eliminating feedback via the cables. This produces significant advantages, particularly in plastic piping, where the noise emitted from the leak is, as a rule, very poorly transmitted and thus very quiet. The result is improved leak coverage in non-metallic piping, which is increasingly used nowadays in water pipe networks.
Notebooks and desktop PCs can be used to analyse the measurements, as can tablet PCs or field notebooks, for example, which have been specially designed for use in adverse conditions. Thanks to the USB standard, the system can be easily connected to the computers. Provided the computer is state-of-the-art, the SeCorr® 300 system offers the user every possibility to produce optimal results, even under difficult conditions where conventional correlators would reach their limits.
- Digital, high performance radio
- Digital microphones and hydrophone
- Large detection distance, particularly on plastic pipes
- Wide variety of options for data analysis in the PC software
- Windows based software included. Windows PC or tablet is not included.
Optional Add-ons to this kit:
- Hydrophones are also available separately to enhance correlation on non-metallic pipes over long distances
- Tripod Transmitter stands available as an optional add-on
Overview of basic functions
- Database-based software, no more cumbersome searching through folders for file names, all measurements at a glance
- Can also be run on 64-bit operating systems thanks to .net, future-proof
- Mode of curve of correlatable, synchronous data on a time axis with free selection of correlation section; loud areas and areas with interference can thus be reliably identified and hidden (e.g. times with noises of consumption)
- Original noises can be recorded; there is the option of creating a noise archive for comparison purposes
- Filters of up to 10 bands in up to 5 filter groups; the results of various, arbitrary filter settings can be compared
- Input up to 5 different pipe sections and up to 3 freely definable extra materials; optimal flexibility as opposed to fixed standards for correlation professionals
- Easy drawing of damage sketches to supplement measurement reports; optimal documentation for service companies
- Literature Link
This item ships ONLY to Ohio and Michigan customers. Please visit sewerin.com to find the local distributor for other states.
We Also Recommend