Sewerin Stethophon 04 handheld leak detector - Wired Headphone Kits with Hard Case
Stethopon 04 SDR Wired Headphone Kits:
(Shipping to Ohio and Michigan Only)
The Stethophon 04 is a sound detector for recording and
amplifying structure-borne oscillations of all kinds. The oscillation
sensor provides undistorted sound reproduction even when the
noise is barely audible.
Besides the cable headphones, a wireless version is available
including SDR digital radio in our other Stethophon listing. The Sewerin Digital Radio (SDR) offers a sound transmission quality equal or better than by cable.
By going without the cable, the comfort of work is improved
considerably. Headphones and detector connect automatically
by bidirectional radio link when switched on.
Sewerin Digital Radio works over short distances without
any loss. Unlike simple analogue radio transmissions, the
completely digital signal processing does not allow to occur
acoustic interference caused by hissing, re-amplifying or others.
Note that the wireless headphones cannot later be added to the wired version since the handheld doesn't have the SDR radio communication capability. If you think you would want a wireless headphone upgrade later, we can custom quote the SDR wireless receiver, but with wired headphones at lower cost. However, you could later upgrade to wireless by adding the headphones and charger.
The filter function enables the users to listen to the sound at the
frequency that best suits their hearing and the particular noise
being listened to. The filters make it easier to hear certain noises
such as the deep-pitched sounds typical from leaks in plastic
pipes and higher frequencies from metallic pipes.
The hearing protection feature automatically ensures that the
headphones are muted when loud noises suddenly arise to
protect the operator. To help with the leak detection, the
® Stethophon 04 not only indicates the noise levels acoustically,
but also displays them digitally.
The lowest measured noises of the previous and current locations
are numerically displayed and can be compared objectively
- Detecting defects in the plumbing and heating installations of buildings
- Examination of house service lines when the water meter is replaced
- Examination and localisation of damages in compressed air systems
- To be used as a fast leak detector in water networks
- Check on machine bearings
- Wired High quality over the ear headphones
- External ground microphone
- 8 filter levels
- Hearing protection function
- Numerical display of minimum noise level (0 – 1000)
- Minimum operating time 8 hours
- Lightweight packaging, the sound detector only weighs 290 g
- Handy dimensions: just 50 x 228 x 30 mm (W x H x D) Wireless headphones using digital signal
Components of the three available kits You can order components separately at any time to upgrade:
- Wired Basic Kit:
- Stethophon 04 Wired Leak Detector
- Probe tip
- Two 6" Probe Extensions
- Round Magnet
- Sewerin WIRED headphones
Hard Carry Case with handle and custom fit foam insert
- Wired Standard Kit:
- All of the items in the Basic Wired Kit PLUS
- EM35 Wired Microphone
- Ground Resonance Plate for ground/slab listening
- Wired Complete Kit:
- All of the items in the Standard Wired Kit PLUS
- 46" Long probe rod with Handle for deep valve boxes
- Nylon Soft Carry Bag - Alternate Budget Option
- Custom order with the Soft Nylon carry case instead of the hard case for a $200 deduction from the hard case pricing.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery if not shown as in stock
Shipping Note: This item SHIPS ONLY to Ohio or Michigan. Orders with shipping to other states will not be fulfilled. Contact us for referral to dealers in other states, or find your local dealer at sewerin.com.
Stethophon04, Stethophon 04, Stethhophon-04, Stethophone
We Also Recommend