Sewerin Stethophon 04 handheld leak detector - SDR COMPLETE WIRELESS Kit with Hard Case
Please contact us to Purchase,
or for a Quotation, or Demonstration.
Stethopon 04 SDR Complete Wireless Kit:
The Stethophon 04 is a sound detector for recording and
amplifying structure-borne oscillations of all kinds. The oscillation
sensor provides undistorted sound reproduction even when the
noise is barely audible.
Besides the cable headphones, a wireless version is available
including SDR digital radio. The Sewerin Digital Radio (SDR)
offers a sound transmission quality equal or better than by cable.
By going without the cable, the comfort of work is improved
considerably. Headphones and detector connect automatically
by bidirectional radio link when switched on.
Sewerin Digital Radio works over short distances without
any loss. Unlike simple analogue radio transmissions, the
completely digital signal processing does not allow to occur
acoustic interference caused by hissing, re-amplifying or others.
The filter function enables the users to listen to the sound at the
frequency that best suits their hearing and the particular noise
being listened to. The filters make it easier to hear certain noises
such as the deep-pitched sounds typical from leaks in plastic
pipes and higher frequencies from metallic pipes.
The hearing protection feature automatically ensures that the
headphones are muted when loud noises suddenly arise to
protect the operator. To help with the leak detection, the
® Stethophon 04 not only indicates the noise levels acoustically,
but also displays them digitally.
The lowest measured noises of the previous and current locations
are numerically displayed and can be compared objectively
- Detecting defects in the plumbing and heating installations of buildings
- Examination of house service lines when the water meter is replaced
- Examination and localisation of damages in compressed air systems
- To be used as a fast leak detector in water networks
- Check on machine bearings
- Wireless headphones using digital signal transmission (SDR)
- External ground microphone
- 8 filter levels
- Hearing protection function
- Numerical display of minimum noise level (0 – 1000)
- Minimum operating time 8 hours
- Lightweight packaging, the sound detector only weighs 290 g
- Handy dimensions: just 50 x 228 x 30 mm (W x H x D) Wireless headphones using digital signal
- Stethophon 04 Leak Detector
- Sewerin SDR Wireless headphones
- Ground microphone with Resonance Plate
- Round Magnet
- Probe tip, (2) 6" Probe Extensions
- 46" Long probe rod with Handle for deep valve boxes
- 12v and 120v Chargers
- Custom Hard Carry Case with handle
We Also Recommend
Neptune T-10 ARB VI ProRead Touch Read Remote Receptacle Touch Pad, Wall mount