SXBlue II-Beacon GPS Satellite Receiver
Please contact us for Pricing Options,
a Quotation, or Demonstration.
SXBlue II-Beacon GPS
The SXBlue II-B GPS is a compact GPS receiver that delivers sub-meter accuracy every second using SBAS or built-in DGPS Beacon receiver. Its integrated lightweight design makes it the ideal choice for marine industry applications including inland shipping, coast fishing, sailing, coast guard patrol, marine and coastal environmental management at a price you can afford.
A Long Term Solution
Add a field computer that suits your application, an off-the-shelf software of your choice, and the SXBlue II-B GPS becomes the heart of a modular solution you can grow with. In today’s rapidly evolving technologies, its unique multi-port interface (fully independent Bluetooth, USB, RS-232 ports) helps to protect your long term investment by always allowing the use of up-to-date computer hardware, operating system and software.
Built-in DGPS Radio Beacon Receiver
Take advantage of free sub-meter DGPS corrections broadcast in more than 38 countries:
- 2-channel technology – tracks a back-up DGPS station when available
- High sensitivity dual H-Field and GPS antenna
- Fully automatic DGPS Beacon station search
- Meets US Coast Guard (USCG), US Army Corps of Engineers (USCOE) and International Association of Lighthouse Authorities (IALA) requirements
- Glonass, Galileo/Beidou/QZSS (optional)
- Sub-60cm, 2dRMS real-time performance
- Multi-port interface (Bluetooth, USB, RS-232)
- Rugged and Waterproof design
- Field-replaceable Li-Ion battery pack (11+ hrs)
- Battery fuel gauge
- Compact and lightweight
- RoHS compliant
We Also Recommend