Trumbull Water Meter Box Lids and Frames
- Allow radio signals to be read in AMR and AMI systems, unlike cast iron lids that block them
- Versatile antenna mounting options
- Several models include pre-formed holes and counterbores for popular through-the-lid antenna mounts
- Retainer bracket included, for installation of under-the-lid antennas
- Can be modified for several other endpoints; contact your Trumbull Sales Rep for more details
- Worm gear assembly with bronze pentagon bolt
- ADA compliant slip-resistant surface
- UV resistant materials
Rings, Solid Lids, and under lid AMR brackets are generally in stock. Please allow 10-14 days for orders of lids with counter-bores for through the lid AMR and AMI antennas, or touch read pads. Most AMR/AMI radio devices can be mounted UNDER lid with the bracket where they are less likely to have damage or tamper attempts. AMR bracket included free with purchase of solid lid and ring combination.
|Counter Bore Dimensions|
|367-5762||Badger, Kamstrup AMR, Etc.||3.13"||0.40"|
|367-5761||Sensus, Zenner, etc.||4.13"||0.40"|
|367-5760||Itron 60W, 100W, Riva||2.81"||0.25"|
- Other sizes and shapes (oval, rectangular)
- Custom lettering
- Alternate locking mechanisms
- Nylon worm gears
- Snap-in adapter for Itron 100W
- Large pentagon bolt
- Optional magnets for use with valve and curb box locators
- Several custom features can be added per your specs
20,000 lb lids normally furnished with nylon worm gear. Also available with ductile worm gear, see chart below.
• All lids are normally furnished with standard (27/32”) pentagon bolt. Also available with large (1-1/32”) pentagon bolt.
• Lids normally furnished marked “WATER METER”.
• Special lettering available (requires a minimum quantity), please inquire.
• All lids with counterbore (CBORE) have thru hole diameter of 1.88”.
• Bearing washers above and below 20,000 lb lids are UHMWPE.
• Frames shown for illustration purposes only, they are not included with lid.
• For explanation of asterisk points below, see “Additional Notes” on page 27.
items not on our website may be available by special order.
We Also Recommend