Used Sales Demo Unit - Topcon HiPerSR-GIS High Resolution Scalable GIS/GNSS Receiver
Used Demo Unit for Sale
Topcon HiPer-SR GIS Receiver
SIMPLE AND SOPHISTICATED
Scalable Receiver for GIS - Submeter, Sub Decimeter, Sub Centimeter
Daily setup routines are made easy through the HiPer SR's LongLink intelligence feature. More than just a wireless Bluetooth connection, LongLink serves to automatically connect multiple HiPer SR rovers to your mobile base. Just power them on and let the system do the rest. Combine your Topcon HiPer SR receiver with a robotic total station system, to create a Hybrid solution ready for any environment.
This entry-level GNSS solution is ideal for interference-free, short-range, wireless communication between base and rover. With an optional, internal, dual-SIM cellular modem the HiPer SR can also be used as a MAGNET Relay mobile base, adding flexibility to your portfolio for your various project scenarios.
- Capable of tracking GPS and GLONASS constellations
- Universal Tracking Channels capable of all-in-view tracking
- Hybrid Positioning ready
- Signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® to provide ultimate signal lock
- Highest accuracy positioning for RTK, network, and more
- Can be used with Android or Windows Tablets and eGIS and eGPS software apps, or with other Topcon field computers like the Testla or FC-5000.
- GNSS with GPS and GLONASS
- OAF with RTK activation (centimeter accuracy)
- L1 & L2
- 10Hz refresh rate
- SBAS - WAAS
This sale includes:
- Hiper SR GIS GNSS Satellite Receiver
- Charger & Cable
- USB Cable
- 2 - DVD's with manuals and software utilities
- Padded Soft Carry Case
- LIST PRICE $8,020.00 - Save over $3,000!
- ONLY ONE available.
We Also Recommend
Pkg/100, 3/4" x 1/8" Neoprene Rubber Water Meter Gasket, for 5/8" x 3/4", or 3/4" water meters