VL-9 Remote Water Meter Reader LCD Display for Encoded Output Meters VL9
LCD Remote Water Meter Reader
This remote LCD reader can be wired to most any brand industry standard encoder output meter. Tapping on the gold target sends a signal to the meter to display the current reading. The meter reading displays for 10 seconds, then the meter serial number displays for 10 seconds, then it goes blank until tapped again. This display can be used with most 3-wired encoded output meters using AWWA protocol UI-1203 (Sensus Protocol)
Wire is not included. If your encoder does not have a wire lead, you will need to add 3 conductor cable. We have extra cable available in other listings, or call us for custom lengths.
We may have more of this item in stock than shown. Please contact us if you need more units. This item may be ordered when out of stock and we will fill your backorder when restocked (usually 10-14 days).
- Environmentally sealed
- Connects to Meter M.I.U. (Encoder Register)
- Large easy to read display
- “TAP” switch to get current meter reading.
- 8 digit meter reading (Actual meter reading will depend on the resolution of your encoded output)
- 12 digit meter ID
- Alpha numeric
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Solution for confined space meters
- Convenient cost effective solution to inaccessible meters, i.e., Shopping Malls, etc.
- Distances to 500 feet
- 4.6" X 4.3" X 2" thick (11.7cm X 10.9cm X 5.1cm thick)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F)
- Weight: 9oz (254g)
- Sensus/Invensys (ECR and ICE encoders)
- Neptune/Schlumberger (ProRead Encoders)
- Badger (ADE or HRE Encoders)
- Master Meter (AccuLinx Encoder)
- Kamstrup (AMR encoded output meter)
- Hersey/Mueller Systems with encoder
- Amco/Elster with encoder
- Performance Meter/Zenner with encoder
- Any meter with 3 wire AWWA UI-1203 protocol (Sensus Protocol)
We Also Recommend
Pkg/100, 3/4" x 1/8" Neoprene Rubber Water Meter Gasket, for 5/8" x 3/4", or 3/4" water meters