VL-9R Remote Water Meter Reader LCD Display for Badger RTR Register
LCD Remote Water Meter Reader
This remote LCD reader can be used specifically with the Badger RTR (Recordall Transmitter Register) pulse output reader. Tapping on the gold target displays the current reading. The meter reading displays for 10 seconds. This display can be used ONLY with the Badger Recordall RTR register output meters. See example photo below:
Wire is not included. If your encoder does not have a wire lead, you will need to add 2 conductor cable. We have 3 conductor cable for sale that will work and can be used for future 3-wire encoder upgrades in the future.
This item is SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. You may order here online and we will fill your back order when restocked or direct ship to you from the factory. Special orders are NOT returnable except under manufacturer warranty terms.
MODEL VL-9R FEATURES:
- Environmentally sealed
- Connects to Badger Meter RTR register
- Large easy to read display
- “TAP” switch to display current meter reading.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Solution for confined space meters
- Convenient cost effective solution to inaccessible meters, i.e., Shopping Malls, etc.
- Register shown in photo is NOT included, shown only as example of compatible register.
- 4.6" X 4.3" X 2" thick (11.7cm X 10.9cm X 5.1cm thick)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F)
- Weight: 9oz (254g)
- Badger RTR (Recordall Transmitter Register) ONLY
- See other listings for the VL-9 version for encoder registers
VL-9R, VL9R, VL9-R
We Also Recommend