VL-9R Remote Water Meter Reader LCD Display for Badger RTR Register
LCD Remote Water Meter Reader VL-9R
This remote LCD reader can be used specifically with the Badger RTR (Recordall Transmitter Register) pulse output reader. Tapping on the gold target displays the current reading. The meter reading displays for 10 seconds. This display can be used ONLY with the Badger Recordall RTR register output meters.
Wire is not included. If your encoder does not have a wire lead, you will need to add 2 conductor cable.
This item is SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. You may order here online and we will fill your back order when restocked (usually 14-21 days). Special orders are NOT returnable except under manufacturer warranty terms.
MODEL VL-9R FEATURES:
- Environmentally sealed
- Connects to Badger Meter RTR register
- Large easy to read display
- “TAP” switch to display current meter reading.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Solution for confined space meters
- Convenient cost effective solution to inaccessible meters, i.e., Shopping Malls, etc.
- 4.6" X 4.3" X 2" thick (11.7cm X 10.9cm X 5.1cm thick)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F)
- Weight: 9oz (254g)
- Badger RTR (Recordall Transmitter Register) ONLY
- See other listings for the VL-9 version for encoder registers
VL-9R, VL9R, VL9-R
We Also Recommend
Pkg/100, 3/4" x 1/8" Neoprene Rubber Water Meter Gasket, for 5/8" x 3/4", or 3/4" water meters