Water Meter Adapter, Set a full 3/4" Water Meter into 1" Meter Set (368-0644, A34)
Water Meter Adapter
To Downsize a 1" Water Meter to a full 3/4" Water Meter
To maximize revenue and meter accuracy, you should always use the smallest size meter that will handle the flow rates required of the building tenant. These adapters allow easy downsizing of meters without re-plumbing the meter setting.
For installing a 3/4" x 9" water meter into a full 1" meter setting. Two adapter required per setting (sold as a pair). Extends lay length from 9" to 10-3/4" and Thread size from 3/4" to 1"
- One end has 1" AWWA Male Meter Threads
- One end has 3/4" AWWA Female Meter Threads
- Extends 9" long meter to 10-3/4" long
- Up sizes threads from 3/4" AWWA meter threads to 1" AWWA meter threads
- Includes hard fiber or Polyethylene gaskets in the 3/4" female end.
- Requires 1" meter gaskets for the setter (not included)
- Two adapters required per meter, Sold as a pair
- Brand and look may vary slightly
- Remove Old Meter - 1" x 10-3/4" lay length"
- Install New Meter - 3/4" x 9" meter with an adapter installed on each end
- Use 1" Meter Gaskets in the setting.
- No change necessary to meter setter or plumbing.
Cross References: Ford Meter Box # A34-NL
We Also Recommend