Waterproof Valve Asset Management Tag for inside valve box lids - Magnetic (pkg/20 tags)
Magnetic Valve Box Lid Asset Information Tag
This waterproof Tyvek pre-printed tag helps your field staff identify information about the valve in the valve box underneath. It has a strong Neodymium rare earth magnets adhered to both sides for a full 3# magnetic holding power. The tags can be simply snapped inside the valve box lid top, or in the upper barrel of the valve box. The front side has valve information , the back side a valve service record as shown below.
Simply complete the information with a permanent marker. When you need to use the valve in an emergency, the information needed will be on hand at the site, including size, make and model number of turns, turn direction, and normal status of open or closed.
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" x 2-1/8"
- Material: Waterproof Tyvek with brass grommet and magnet
- Magnet: Strong 1.5# magnet (3# total pull power) on each side of the tag
- Magnet hides the information under the inside of the top lid.
- Packaged: Bag of 20 magnetic labels.
- Complete information with waterproof permanent marker (not included)
GIS - Asset Management Tool
- If you DON'T have a GIS system with asset management, this will function in the field to let your staff know valuable information about the valve beneath. When you do start collecting GIS information, this tag will allow your GIS collection crew to know the information to enter handy at the valve as they collect the coordinates. If you use the service record back side, you will have history right there to enter as asset attribute history.
- If you DO have a GIS system, this may be a quicker way to access data in an emergency, or to cross reference with data in your GIS/asset management software. It is also handy for fire departments, or others who may not have access to GIS information.
See similar products:
Valve Box Mud Plug with Asset Management Tag
We Also Recommend