COVID-19 BUSINESS OPERATION INFORMATION
- We are OPEN for online or telephone orders only.
- We are available for emergency infrastructure leak detection services.
The Ohio Governor has issued a "Stay at home order" effective Monday, March 23 at 11:59 pm through April 6, 2020. This order requires non-essential businesses in Ohio to close in response to the Covid-19 virus situation. We are exempted from that order to provide materials or services for critical infrastructure including water, wastewater, and gas utilities and products for public works infrastructure construction projects.
Our office will not be open for walk in business, and we will not be doing product demonstrations, or sales demonstrations. We can continue to do quotes on future non-essential purposes as a remote work from home service.
- Water Meters and reading systems
- Water meter couplings, adapters, and gaskets
- Water Leak detection device sales (no live demonstrations)
- Gas Leak detection device sales (no live demonstrations)
- Pipe & Cable locators and metal & magnetic locators
- Valve box maintenance and repair tools
- Tools and accessories for underground utility workers
- GIS receivers & Software (No in person training)
- Emergency only leak detection field services with acoustic leak detectors, leak noise correlators, overnight leak loggers, or gas tracing leak detectors. (Paid field services only, not offered as product demonstrations.
- A plentiful and safe water supply for sanitation, hygiene, and drinking water is extremely important in the current virus pandemic situation. We have a number of demonstration leak detection devices we can use to help you insure sufficient water resources remain available to your customers.
Share this post